In his massege of July 31, Klo has mentioned the importance of a books pagination for reference and research referral.
Therefore I would like to know if the pagination of the ps/pdf - file of L. Martens' book is identical with the printed version.

The included picture shows the pagination of this file:

(Remark: The ps/pdf - files are without the photos, but I can take them from the french edition for downloading, if someone is interested in.)

If anyone, who is in possession of the printed canadian edition, would please verify if there are differences or not and let me please know it.

Jo

FOR INFORMATION:
I have changed the file "Another Look Of Stalin book2.pdf", because the old version lacked of page nr. 196,197 and 198.