Greetings one and all of the Communist Internet eList,

Please note that Communist Internet eList will soon be
changing email address.

The new address is based with eGroups List
Server which can be found at this web address:

http://www.egroups.com

which will tell you all you need to know about eGroups.

Look for the group called Communist-Internet at:

http://www.egroups.com/group/Communist-Internet

If you want to subscribe to Communist-Internet at
the new address please follow the instructions on
the site.

I shall be continuing to forward all CI posts to all
members of this list over the next 7 days from the
old address ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )

I shall also be forwarding my own posts to the new
address as well.

Please note that the old address will be closed on
the 11th August 2000 and all posts will cease.

Please note also that if you do not subscribe to the
new address then all posts to you from CI will cease
then.

Any comments or questions please write to me at
this (new) email address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bill Howard