Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sendt: 15. august 2000 18:38
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: [mlmtt] Re: For signing in support of DR Congo, last date 16.08

Two more signatures added; total is now nine, see below. - RM

[Original message, same sender, 12.08.00:]

>Those others who wish to sign the below joint statement should
>do so no later than 16.08.00 (24.00 hours GMT), with a message
>to one of the mailing lists indicated. It's hoped that any orga-
>nization which may want to sign as such will have had time to
>discuss this until then. Adding what place and country you're
>writing from is optional. The statement will be sent on 17.08 to
>media and other addresses. - RM
>

>       Support the just struggle of the DR Congo!
>
>       Since August 1998, the Democratic Republic of Congo is
>       being subjected to a largescale neo-colonialist aggres-
>       sion. The neighbouring states Rwanda, Uganda and Burun-
>       di are invading the country, occupying one-half of its
>       territory and refusing to withdraw their troops as was
>       agreed on in a so-called accord one year ago. They are
>       acting as proxies of the imperialist, so-called rich
>       states whose governments want to subjugate and exploit
>       the DR Congo anew. The people in that country are suf-
>       fering enormous deprivations because of this aggres-
>       sion, which has so far caused the death of over 1.7
>       million people. They are continuing to resist the in-
>       vasion, by armed force and other means, solidarically
>       supported in this by the likewise relatively poor coun-
>       tries Zimbabwe, Angola and Namibia, which are also tar-
>       gets of imperialist machinations of similar kinds.
>
>       We, the undersigned, are calling on the people in all
>       countries to support the just struggle of the Congolese
>       people. We demand that the governments in our respec-
>       tive countries cease all support of the aggression
>       against the DR Congo! We demand that they instead op-
>       pose it, as they are required to do by the UN Charter
>       and by the most elementary principles of justice and
>       civilization! The mass media must cease hiding the
>       facts about this barbaric invasion. Economic, humani-
>       tarian and military aid must be given to the DR Congo.
>

>       Per Rasmussen
>       Skolevej 22B
>       Præstø
>       Denmark
>
>       Rolf Martens
>       Nobelvägen 38
>       SE - 214 33 Malmö
>       Sweden
>
>       Alexander Moumbaris, France
>
>       Editions Démocrite, France
>
>       Martha Rose Crow
>       1210-34th Avenue North
>       Saint Cloud, MN 56303-1531
>       USA
>       320-252-4190
>
>       Ole Fjord Larsen
>       Box 36
>       6701 Esbjerg
>       Denmark
>
>       Alan Dover, NZ

        Maria Dimitriadou, Athens-Greece

        Agazilos Women's Group, Greece

>[Your signature here]

BTW: Did you buy that new car yet?
If not, check this site out.
They're called CarsDirect.com and it's a pretty sweet way to buy a car.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6847/13/_/50958/_/966357503/

Let us continue the path of Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin and Mao!
Long live Marxism-Leninism Mao Tsetung Thought!
IMPERIALISM  AND ALL REACTIONARIES ARE PAPER TIGERS!
http://www.egroups.com/mlmtt