Dear list members,

I wanted to mention a few additions to the web site:

1. The program of the Study Day of Livorno, which will take place on
December 7, is now available:

  http://www.mascagni.org/features/20001126/
  http://www.mascagni.org/features/20001126/program-italian.html
  http://www.mascagni.org/features/20001126/program-english.html

My English translation is probably faulty, but hopefully
understandable!

As I already mentioned before, the Centro Studi Mascagnani is still
looking for donations. Contact Cesare Orselli ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
directly if you are interested. I will put up a web page about the
Centro's projects soon, hopefully.

2. It's now possible to search the site:

  http://www.mascagni.org/search/

3. I also added pictures of my small personal collection of postcards
and tobacco cards:

  http://www.mascagni.org/pictures/postcards.html
  http://www.mascagni.org/pictures/tobaccocards.html

Enjoy,