Hey Mike,

I haven't used Shiva's hardware VPN box before but if it is anything
like Checkpoint FW1, it won't work.  The VPN system will realize that
the IP packets are getting re-addressed and thus reject them.

You'll just have to try it out!

--David

>Is anybody using the Shiva VPN client through ipmasq?  I am attempting to
>connect to my company's network from a client behind a Linux 2.0.35 ipmasq
>box.  I think I need ports 2233 udp and 10027 tcp/udp.  I tried using
>ipautofw to create static links between the client and the server, but it
>didn't work.  Can anybody offer some basic assistance to get started?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mike.

>For daily digest info, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

|  David A. Ranch - Remote Access/Linux/PC hardware      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
`----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'