Well, your NT clients need to be aware of a fully functional DNS server may it
be internal (caching nameserver) or external. Since you are using DHCP, add the
information as DHCP options in the DHCP server properties. I am assuming that
your DHCP server is built on NT. Please do excuse me if my assumption is wrong.

--
Audie P.

The perimeters that we put on ourselves
are self-imposed...There are no boundaries.