> Can some one, please,  let me know how to configure the masq,
> to use ICQ and NetMeeting on the workstations ?.

See http://doncaster.on.ca/~lnevo/masq/ for details

      Tim Fletcher                  .~.
                                    /V\       L   I   N   U   X
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]           // \\  >Don't fear the penguin<
                                  /(   )\
                                   ^^-^^

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam (For non-latiners: "I have a catapult. Give me all the
money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.")