After I recompiled my kernel to support IP masq I have been getting this error
upon initializing my second network card.  SIOADDRT: Invalid argument.
I am running 2 identical NE2000 cards by modules.
I have included the append statement in Lilo.conf
The strange part is, is the card still works. I would like to get rid of the
error though. Something must not be working.
It used to work fine until i recompiled the kernel.
I would appriciate any help
Thanks