Hi,

I am hoping that someone can help me out on what I might do in order to
fix this situation.

I have a firewall with 3 NIC's in it.

Eth0 -> Is a high speed (dhcp based) cable modem connection (24.x.x.x)
Eth1 -> ISDN Link (139.143.42.x)
Eth2 -> Internal Lan (10.x.x.x)

Eth0 is my default gateway for my firewall (masq) so that the desktops get
high speed net access.

Eth1 is the IP address of my current mail server (which is moved to
10.0.0.3).

I have setup port forwarding on my eth1 interface for ports 25 & 110 (smtp
& pop3) -> 10.0.0.3

ipportfw -A -t 139.143.42.228/25 -R 10.0.0.3/25
and the same for 110

Now what happens (or seems to) is that the packet is passed through to the
mail server, but when the mailserver responds it sends it out the
firewalls default gw which of course is not a valid response to the
previous query.

So I would like all items that are forwarded through the eth1 device to go
back out that device masq as 139.143.42.228.

I don't know if you have any ideas on what I could do to make this work, I
would love any help.

Chris