Hello,

        I'm using IP masquerading w/ kernel version 2.2.1.  Everything
seems to be working fine, but I'd like to forward requests from the
Internet to tcp port 25 (smtp) on my gateway to the internal mail server on
port 25 (smtp), and I'd like to have masquerading enabled for the exchange
(so the mailserver essentially appears to be directly connected to the
internet).  I compiled the ipportfw utility but it runs ipfwadm and I'm
using ipchains.

        Can this behavior be configured directly with ipchains, and if so,
how? If not, what do I do?

Thanks!

Brian Doyle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]