>I have that same problem, but I don't use mirc.

Mirc is one of the better reasons for having a machine running Windows.  Oh
yeah there's that earning a living thing too.

> I have a masq'ed linux box that can't dcc chat or dcc send.
> I tried editing the ip_msaq_.c module, but it wouldn't work.

Like I said, the problem is not a Masq problem so it isn't going to be
resolved by editing ip_masq.  The same problem can occur with non-masqued
machines if the Mirc setup is incorrect.

> Any ideas how to get ircii and deritives to dcc right?

I'm not familiar enough with ircII to answer this - sorry.