Sorry about that, Michiel, this was supposed to go to the list.  Darn fingers.

----- Forwarded message from "David J. Weller-Fahy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

From: "David J. Weller-Fahy"
To: Michiel Boland

* Michiel Boland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2005-01-20 09:31 +0100]:
> Eek. The dir_cgi.c on the mathopd site is rather old. It should use
> SCRIPT_NAME, rather than PATH_INFO. I have replaced it. The new version
> should work ok.

Thanks, it works wonderfully now!  Question, though: Why should it use
SCRIPT_NAME instead of PATH_INFO?  Or, I guess, what was the purpose of
PATH_INFO, why did SCRIPT_NAME take over, and where can I read more
about that?

I'm ignorant as to any standards that may apply, so if the information
is in them, please feel free to RTFM me. ;]

----- End forwarded message -----

Regards,
--
dave [ please don't CC me ]