Hi:

I just ran into mathopd via a benchmark page where
mathopd and zeus were the top 2 performing web
servers.

The methopd source is pretty small and easy to read
and I would like to use it. I create a lot of dynamic
content using java servlets, so I was wondering:

Instead of spawning a new process every time via
CGI, is there anyway for me to start my servlet
engine that listens on some tcp port (say 8080) and
then have mathopd send CGI requests over this port
and then recieve the results back from that port and
send them out to the client ?

Any other suggestions ?

Best regards,
--j