Hi Vaishnavi,

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 02:24:53 pm VAISHNAVI Y wrote:
> Actually I wanted Mathopd with IPv6 and SSL Support. So I am using
> mathopd-1.6b9 and applied your patch on this.

Really? The patch on my website doesn't cleanly apply to 1.6p9... There are a
few changes which went into 1.6 which would break if you simply applied the
patch as given - I didn't think it would even compile...  Did you manually
apply the missing hunks? If so, can you please send me a diff between your
version and the base 1.6p9 release?

I've got a trivially tested 1.6 patch I just put together, I've attached it
here. Please let me know how it goes for you. (I ran it with your
mathopd-ssl.conf and certificate/key pair and it worked on Linux 2.6.25 with
OpenSSL 0.9.8g)

> 1. mathopd-ssl-debug.tar.gz - this contains the configuration file I have
> used, the certifcate file, the key file, the mathopd errors and log files.

Hmm; the logs suggest that the connection never completed... What client were
you using to access the server? (I seem to recall this happening once a while
back, but I haven't seen it for a while, so I'm not sure what it was a
symptom of...)

If my new patch is still causing trouble, I'll add some more debugging and
check it out more.

Please let me know how you go with the new patch.

Cheers,

Allwyn.

--
Allwyn Fernandes