Mike,

Thanks for fixing pycxx to remove all those warnings!

I am curious: have you looked at the most recent upstream pycxx?  My
impression is that there were supposedly some changes to support python
2.5, and a couple months ago I made a feeble and unsuccessful attempt to
use the updated version in place of the one included in mpl.

In any case, perhaps your improvements can be incorporated upstream.

Longer term, I will be pleased if our dependence on pycxx can be removed.

Eric