On Nov 20, 2007 7:44 AM, Rob Hetland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I sent a note a while ago about a key events being broken.  I have a
> bit more information, but still no solution:
>
>   - Other mouse-based events seem to work just fine
>   - Key events broke somewhere between 2007-11-7 and 2007-11-10

I am using tkagg with svn and key events are working.  Just to make
sure we are doing exactly the same thing, I am running
examples/simple_plot.py with -dTkAgg and clicking in the subplot area
and then pressing 'g' to toggle the grid on and off.  Does this not
work for you.  In  your earlier post, you mentioned something about
carbon.  Can you give some more details on your exact environment?

JDH