I have a series of streamlines that need to be animated...

animation.Artistanimation() does not allow since it says Streamplotset is
not iterable.

So I tried animation.Funcanimation() and seems like this doesnt work easily
too,
Have any of you tried this earlier...?

I am unable to get the velocity lines and arrows to point to the updated
values in the call back functin