It's helped by pulling the green towards blue and the red towards yellow,
but they are probably the hardest to distinguish in the set.

Which emphasizes that, while it's good to start with a colorblind-friendly
set of colors, the person making the figure also has the responsibility to
choose how to use those colors carefully so that the categories that are
most important to distinguish aren't colored with red and green.