Just updated the MEP with more info.  From what I gather, I don't see
any problems.  Refactoring WebAgg makes for slow progress, but nothing
that breaks the main PR.  As far as I can tell it can get merged while I
work on the other backends and submit them as separate PRs.  With this
main branch merged we can then progress/finalise MEPs 22 and 23.