If you want to make arrowheads look at all decent, they really need to be
enclosed in Bezier curves.  See the diagram here:

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/150289/how-do-you-accomplish-stealth-with-the-new-arrows-meta/230965#230965

The first two look like garbage.  The last one is the only one that looks
good imho.

Best,

Neil