Charlie Moad wrote:
> Well, I meant before this post. That is why I am somewhat skeptical of
> it.  There have been hundreds of downloads, and this is the first
> message.

Hence my suspicion that this was a dll that is not included in Stock
Windows, but is on most people's systems, installed by other software. I
think the OP said s/he was a new (or infrequent) Windows user.

-CHB

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

[EMAIL PROTECTED]