Hi,

The documentation for pylab.load mentions the load_demo.py example.

I can't find this on my distribution. I believe all Pylab examples
live in site-packages/doc/matplotlib, for in there are files like
log_demo.py (the only file that begins with load is
load_converter.py, which is demonstrating using dates).

Does anyone have access to load_demo.py or does it not exist (in
which case the documentation for load should be modified)?

Thanks,

--b