Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 19:50:15 -0800
From: belinda thom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Matplotlib-users] clearing a figure
To: matplotlib-users <matplotlib-users@lists.sourceforge.net>

Hello,

I'm a new matplotlib user, coming from the Matlab end.

Is there a standard way to create a figure (here I'd like the
equivalent of matlab's hold on, so I can draw multiple things) and
then clear the figure (so the drawing goes away) so I can repeat the
process again? The commands to plot that I'll be using are fairly
simple line commands.

your

End of Matplotlib-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 13