From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: matplotlib-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 11:37:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Matplotlib-users] Maximized vs non-maximized output

Okay, I tried saving using the postscript format, and I end up with the "ugly"
plot also.   In fact, if I maximize the plot and then save as .ps file, I get
ugly plot as well.  So, saving it in PS made no difference - that part is
correct but it means I end up with the same font, and  dimension as the
non-maximized version.

Somehow, if I maximize the plot using the show() command, maximize it first,
then save it (in png format), I end up with a very nice looking plot.  I just
wish there is a simple way to accomplish that in batch mode.

Regards,

--
John Henry