Hello Bernhard and others -

I tried all the options, but nothing works.

Whenever I type a greek symbol in mathtext and save the figure as eps, the
greek symbols don't show up. Confirmed on several windows machines. Python
2.4. mpl 0.91.2. (but it worked fine under 0.90.1). Does anybody else have
this problem?

It is starting to look like a bug. Thanks, Mark