Hello,

I have the problem, that sometimes the first and last ticklabel of a
colorbar is not drawn. E.g. if I create a colorbar through
fig.colorbar(p3,orientation='horizontal',ticks=np.arange(0.0,8,2))
I only get ticklabels at 2,4,6, but I would like it to have 0,2,4,6,8 and I
don't know how to control this behaviour. If I do
cb=fig.colorbar(p3,orientation='horizontal',ticks=np.arange(0.0,8,2))
cb.ax.xaxis.set_ticks(np.arange(0,8,2))
the colorbar vanishes and instead I have 4 ticks with the labels
0.8,1.6,2.4,3.2

Thank you for your help,
Markus