Thanks everyone. Everything works perfectly.
Only a few things left:

   1. How to "trim the canvas" of the image generated? It's transparent, but
   still have a "padding", if it would be cropped, I can safe almost 200px!. I
   have attached a file to this email to show it, the background of the graph
   was set to red only to you see the padding.
   2. In the file attached to this email, the graph have a space after the
   position 23:00, I wish to remove it.