Hi all,
I am trying to figure out how to increase the size of the numbers that
label the tick marks on the axes.
Increasing the size of the axis labels is easy, use xlabel and the
option fontsize = #
How do I make the numbers labelling the ticks bigger?  I dont specify
the ticks by hand, they are chosen automatically.

Cheers
Michael