Hello,

I am having some issues generating pie charts, when some of the slices
become very small, their labels
will draw on top of each other, making it impossible to distinguish between
them. And I am trying to avoid using a legend.

Does anyone know if there is a way to properly position labels of pie charts
to avoid overlapping.
(By for example distributing them vertically with lines pointing to their
respective slices)

Similar to what is done here:

http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=p&chd=s:Uf9a&chs=250x100&chl=January|February|March|April

--