David Ho wrote:
> Just as an illustration, I'm looking for a nice way to plot something
> like this:
> http://labrosa.ee.columbia.edu/matlab/sgram/
>
> I don't necessarily need a weighting matrix to convert the Pxx array,
> which is what Dan Ellis' code does; I just need to visualize the
> spectrogram on a logarithmic axis.
>
> Is there any built-in way to do this?

David,

The components exist, but they have not been assembled.  One approach
would be to use the NonUniformImage class in place of image to handle
the log axis case.  A variation would be to use pcolorfast.  Evidently
we need to add a log scale option to the existing specgram.  I can't do
it right now--maybe someone else will.

Eric