On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 2:05 PM, Waléria Antunes David <
waleriantu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> no, I think, did not understand my functions.....see....i made a change my
> second function in the attached.

You can further simplify your function. Try grouping 10 powers under one
term. You can then Pythonify your function (less terms to write less prone
to typing errors). Actually, if you previously define your terms before the
function definition you don't need any simplifications or such.

--
Gökhan