To all:

I'm making a plot with an image and a contour on it.  I use only one
level in the call to contour, but it results in two distinct contours,
an inner closed one and an outer open one.  I want to plot only the
outer piece.  How might I go about that?  I've been looking at the
properties of the ContourSet object returned by the call to contour but
can't find anything useful yet.  Is there an attribute of ContourSet
objects that contains the (x,y) values for the contour?  Is there some
way to see that a ContourSet object has separate pieces?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon