Hi all,
on my workplace I use matplotlib in restricted Windows environment.
Since couple of versions matplotlib Windows installer needs elevated
user privileges to work (why?), but installation from Python eggs was
working just fine. However I can not find any eggs for latest
matplotlib, and those on PyPI are for previous release, i.e. 0.99.3.
So can somebody point me to Python eggs for matplotlib on Python 2.6
under Windows? Or how can I build one, for example from working
installation of matplotlib 1.0.0 on the identical platform?

Best regards,
Pavlo Shchelokovskyy