On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 2:25 PM, <copyrig...@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I got a depth problem with Axes3D. I made a plot_surface and add 2 Circle
> object with add_patch and mpl_toolkits.mplot3d.art3d.patch_2d_to_3d.
>
> The problem is that the circles are always in front. I upload a picture
> here http://yfrog.com/nd3dproblemp . The gui is rotatable, so I can't just
> remove the second Circle (like I did for the screenshot).
>
> How to get right order to the object?
>
> greetz
>
> Frank

Frank,

Could you please include a script that reproduces this?  There have been
some issues like this reported before, but it would only occur at certain
viewing angles.  Is this problem occurring regardless of what viewing angle
you are looking at the plot?  It would be useful to have an example that
*always* looks bad for fixing purposes.

Ben Root