Hi

I have one very nagging issue which I would like to solve with matplotlib once
and for all: this may have to do with my desktop windown manager but I couldn't
find much there, so any input is welcome.

When I open a new figure, the figure ALWAYS comes BELOW my current xterm (using
KDE 4.3) and ALWAYS in the wrong place (top left corner where I usually put
other windows). I would like some "smart" location for that figure so I don't
have systematically to get it up and move it when I open a new figure. Is this
linked to matplotlib? (this is the only application which is not managed
properly in this context). I am using ipython -pylab as a working context (on
opensuse 11.2).

thanks and cheers

Eric