From: David Just [mailto:just.da...@mayo.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 11:05

Now that I'm pre-building all my enlarged interpolated images to scroll
through,  I'm having trouble forcing the figure/FigureCanvas to be the size I
want.

I'm trying:
fig.set_size_inches(768 / 72.0, 768 / 72.0),  but it ends up the same size as
the default plot.

If the issue is that the GUI window is not changing size, try adding
"forward=True" to the set_size_inches call.