On Monday, August 15, 2011, Ben Breslauer <bbresla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone else noticed this behavior?  For the devs, do you prefer a
github bug to the SF list?

> Ben

I have not personally observed this, but usually, people don't specify rgba
tuples for plot.  I think the lack of response is due to our focus on larger
bugs right now for the upcoming release.  Therefore, it would probably be
best to file a bug report with your patch so that we have a record of it.

The fuller patch might be more involved (consider scatter and other
functions).  Plus, we would likely need to consider what to do if both an
rgba tuple and alpha were specified,

As a rule of thumb, if we don't respond on list, file a bug report.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!
Ben Root