Hi Python World!

I currently have a 2D array: A[i][j] which I can plot very nicely
using the contourf function.  However, in this plot, the axes span
from (0, i) and (0, j).
I would like to multiply each axes by a scaling constant- thereby
turning the array element values into physical quantities (distance
and time for example).
Could anyone help me with this?  I've looked around, but so far the
only solution I have found is to create a new set of arrays with these
scaling factors included.  I can do this, but I feel as though it
would be a waste.

--
Thanks!
François