(apologies if the list receives this twice)

On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 9:14 AM, Juan Wu <wujua...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi, Experts,
>>
>> My colleagues and I have a question, how we can make a plot via python
>> like below. According to a guy's original paper, "Each panel shows the
>> normalized histograms of the observed data (bar plots) and the model
>> prediction (black lines) ".
>>
>> I believe that people can make it with Matplotlib. Any code suggestion
>> (with simple example data) would be much appreciated.
>>
>> (I am more comfortable with Matlab, but now the python code is preferred).

Juan,

It is, of course, very difficult to give any concrete advice without
knowing how your data are stored.

In any case, seaborn builds on matplotlib to provide some very advanced
visualization with a very concise API.

I recommend you look into the seaborn.distplot function and
seaborn.FacetGrid class.
http://web.stanford.edu/~mwaskom/software/seaborn/

-Paul