On 2015/06/30 6:41 AM, Benjamin Root wrote:
> It looks like your X data is one element larger than it needs to be. I
> know pcolor() accepts grids that are (N+1,M+1), and I *think* pcolormesh
> does the same. It will also accept grids that are (N,M) as well, but
> will drop the last row and collumn.

Yes, pcolormesh and pcolor use the same argument parsing and checking.
They actually *want* N+1, M+1; the *acceptance* of N, M is a matlab-ism
that is convenient for quick looks, but is also a potential source of error.

The OP has an X dimension of M+2, which indicates an error earlier in
the OP's code.

Eric