From: nilesh patel <nk2...@rediffmail.com<mailto:nk2...@rediffmail.com>>
Date: Friday, August 7, 2015 at 8:46 AM
To: matpower-l
<matpowe...@list.cornell.edu<mailto:matpowe...@list.cornell.edu>>, MATPOWER-L
<MATPOWER-L@cornell.edu<mailto:MATPOWER-L@cornell.edu>>
Subject: PV curve using CPF

Dear Sir,
P-V curve solution using continuation power flow gives nose point (maximum

My question is - How to get nose point for whole network (all buses) using PV
curve ?  I want to find network voltage stability margin rather than individual
bus margin using CPF.

Thanks.

Nilesh Patel

[https://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/adstream_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle]<https://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>
Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
        Know More