Hello Mauve users,
I am new to mauve and as it can be expected, i have problems with how to
proceed with using the progressive mauve to run analyses.
I am interested in using progressive Mauve to analyze complete and a few
partial mitochondrial genomes; to look at possible types, patterns and
frequencies of evolutionary events such as inversions and rearrangement and to
identify homologous regions across multiple genome sequences.
I have downloaded the software but i am stuck on how to proceed with this
software.
Please,can anyone assist by putting me through how to use progressive mauve for
the tests listed above?

 Thank you,

  MEO