Hi Swati,

Based on that console log it looks like you may need to run some
sequence assembly prior to applying the mauve contig mover.

The sample names appear to correspond to short read archive accessions
and the total sequence lengths are much too large to be S. aureus, which
typically have genomes less than 3Mbp.

Once you get assemblies done, these will have to be processed *one at a
time* with the contig mover, optionally via a batch-mode command line
script.

-Aaron