As far as I know there is no way to have the file/sample names appended to
the guide tree.  The sequence order is the order in which the files were
added in the alignment setup.  I've been manually changing the seq names in
the guide tree file.  If there is another way of doing it I'd love to hear
it as it does get cumbersome when you have more than a handful of
sequences.