Hi Lynda, have you tried using the xmfa2maf program that is part of the
Mauve codebase? A build for linux is available here:
http://darlinglab.org/mauve/snapshots/2015/2015-02-13/linux-x64/xmfa2ma
f.bz2
to run one must first do:
bunzip2 xmfa2maf
chmod 755 xmfa2maf
If you've already tried that without luck can you describe the problems
you encountered?
Cheers,
-Aaron
On Sun, 2017-01-29 at 16:37 +0100, ait zai Lynda wrote:
> hi everyone,
>
> i'm new in the alignment, i want to convert my XMFA file to MAF
> file.
> Does anyone know how i can do it?
>

> thank you in advance
Aaron E. Darling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, ithree institute
University of Technology Sydney
Australia

http://darlinglab.org
twitter: @koadman

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the
University of Technology Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.