Hello :)

Sorry for the dumb question but I am stuck :) I want to create a
questionaire and I am wondering what
type for controller is should be using. FormBeanUser appeals to me, but
the fact that it is not thread-safe
is a problem, since I want to persist the questionaire selections (the
bean I created) during the session and submit them at the
end of it. What is the most suitable controller for the job and are
there any examples to guide me along?

Thank you for your time,

Yiannis.

If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and
all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and
notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
intended recipient. Jaguar Freight Services and any of its subsidiaries
each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its
networks.
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized
to state them to be the views of any such entity.