Regarding #2, I agree with your code changes. This is exactly what I originally had (honest!) but missed the trick with child elements and was trying to avoid the potentially unnecessary List creation.

I agree on the List creation, however I don't see a way around it given the API changes.

Mike, have you had the chance to test #3 against some of the more esoteric uses of the mav xml file? My personal usage is fairly straightforward, so if other users could give some feedback on this to ensure we don't break anything...

#3 only effects the use of the maverick config command (command used to display the mav.xml file; used during development). I see no problems with your code change.

Obviously, if all is well, I vote for these changes in a new release.

I will let the list know once a release is available.

-- Mike

:  mike moulton :  meltmedia :  1429 north 1st street :  phoenix  az  85004 : :  [EMAIL PROTECTED] :  mmoulton66 | aim :  602.340.9440 | ofc :  602.432.2568 | cel :  602.340.1003 | fax : :  meltmedia.com