I am new to Maverick, but it is the right stuff I am looking for.
Thank you for the great effort!

I got it set up with Tomcat 4.1.31 and JSDK 1.4.1_05, and friendbook-jsp
sample wooks great! But I am really want to use XSLT with Domify, and
I failed to run friendbook-domify sample with enclosed exception:

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
        at org.infohazard.domify.DOMAdapter.adapt(DOMAdapter.java:70)

I have no clue what I am missing here, I have tried this with both Xalan 2.0
and Xalan 2.6 with correct Xerces loaded to Tomcat's lib folder.

Please help me out if anyone has any clue on this.

Thanks a lot!

Tom
HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.
exception
 at
FilterChain.java:222)
 at
ain.java:146)
 at
va:209)
 at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:433)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:948)
 at
va:144)
 at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:433)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:948)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2358)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:133
)
 at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
 at
java:118)
 at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:594)
 at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:116
)
 at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:594)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:433)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:948)
 at
:127)
 at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:596)
 at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:433)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:948)
 at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:152)
 at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)
 at
ction(Http11Protocol.java:705)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
 at
a:683)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

root cause
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
 at org.infohazard.domify.DOMAdapter.adapt(DOMAdapter.java:70)
 at
org.infohazard.maverick.opt.view.DomifyViewFactory$DomifyView.go(DomifyViewF
actory.java:110)
 at
org.infohazard.maverick.flow.ViewWithTransforms.go(ViewWithTransforms.java:3
9)
 at org.infohazard.maverick.flow.CommandBase.go(CommandBase.java:79)
 at org.infohazard.maverick.Dispatcher.service(Dispatcher.java:345)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:809)
 at
FilterChain.java:200)

Apache Tomcat/4.1.31