How to get command name from Controller instance context?
I'm looking for easy way to get command name.
Of course I can parse url query from request, or find proper command
programatically in maverick.xml using controller class name, but I think
there is more elegant solution.
Command calls controller, contexts are passed but I can't see any simple
way to get command name from Controller instance.

uone