Your problem is that somehow Maverick is not finding jdom.jar. I can't imagine why, are you just depositing the friendbook-jsp.war (or one of the others?) file into the tomcat deploy directory? Is there anything unusual about your environment?

I just dropped the WAR into JBoss and it runs fine.

Jeff

V Reddy wrote:

HI all I am using Tomcat5.0,eclipse.And I am trying run maverick example its
giving following error even though I put dom.jar file in class path.If some one
will give solution for this it will be great.
Thanks & Regards
Venkat.

*type* Exception report

*message*

*description* _The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request._

*exception*

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet dispatcher threw
exception

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doForward(PageContextImpl.java:670)

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:637)
        org.apache.jsp.default_jsp._jspService(default_jsp.java:43)
        org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:94)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:324)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:292)
        org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:236)

*root cause*

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
        org.infohazard.maverick.flow.Loader.loadDocument(Loader.java:147)
        org.infohazard.maverick.flow.Loader.<init>(Loader.java:92)
        org.infohazard.maverick.Dispatcher.reloadConfig(Dispatcher.java:394)
        org.infohazard.maverick.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:287)
        javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:211)